Marypause50 ~10 years later still a blog about gardens, simplicity, friendships, gratitude, health,

Under $10 Beauty Product Reviews - L'Oreal Advanced Haircare & SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex

   With so many new products on the market even this blogger can't (afford) to keep up, even at drugstore prices! I read a few reviews & take it from there & try for myself and with the teenage tester's help, come up with some wonderful & affordable products for you to try.

    The first is the new L'Oreal line of hair care called Advanced Haircare. There are multiple formulas for your own specific needs. I am using the Volume Filler (purple & black bottles) for my hair right now. I love it & it works!! I recently had my hair cut & even my hairdresser said something about my hair feeling thicker. SOLD! Time to tell my blogging friends this is not my imagination! My daughter is using the Total Repair (gold & black) and is thrilled with that. Both actually live up to the hype & smell wonderful. The price point is $4.99 a bottle, but it is always on sale for $3.99 either at the supermarket or drugstore. L'Oreal is always generous with coupons so you should be able to purchase for $2.99 per bottle. I still alternate with L'Oreal's Cleansing Conditioner which will always be a favorite; one bottle, no suds, excellent bouncy hair when you are done!

    The second product is SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex Bath, Body & Massage oil. SheaMoisture has been around for over a century! Many drugstores/supermarkets sell this line of soaps, body lotions, etc. Ulta is the exclusive carrier of the Superfruit Complex. Every formula smells so good; it is extremely hard to choose. The Superfruit boasts contouring, firming & smoothing with ingredients like mango butter, green coffee bean extract, organic shea butter with raspberry ketone, goji, acai & guava extracts to nourish & improve skin's elasticity. Who doesn't want that for their summer skin! Works best on right-out-of-the-shower damp skin. This smells amazing, moisturizes & gives your arms & legs a summer shimmer! The price is also amazing at $9.99. If you are buying from Ulta you can use that weekly $3.50 off coupon & purchase it for $6.50! A no-brainer for this exceptional moisturizer. Enjoy the pampering!

No comments:

Post a Comment