Marypause50 ~10 years later still a blog about gardens, simplicity, friendships, gratitude, health,

Flower Zoom-In Ultimate Mascara Review

   Drew Barrymore's wonderful Flower line of cosmetics is sold exclusively at Wal-Mart. My super-savvy Sister tester has recently been using the Zoom-In Ultimate Mascara that lengthens, curls & thickens all in one wand. She was tired of curling her lashes & claimed that this mascara has been a find! I was due for a new tube so I jumped at the chance to try it out. I chose the Intense Black and with a twist of the wand's cap, the brush changes shape to make a remarkable set of lashes. (see pic at left) Straight wand for lengthening, one twist for curling, last twist for volumizing. It is also fun to use. Remember when makeup was fun instead of a chore in the morning? It is easy to use and a single coat with all three shapes is all you need. Not necessary to redip the wand; the wand magically redistributes the product as you twist! It does a remarkable job on the lower lashes (that I had just about given up on) as well. The best part besides great results are there are no clumps, and later in the day, no flakes. Removal is easy with your cleanser or as my sister suggests with the Almay oil-free eye makeup remover pads. The price on these two items is perfect. The Flower mascara is $7.98 & the Almay pads $4.97 for 80. Drew's quote under the tube when you remove the packaging is "I want people to be blown away when I do what they don't expect". Well the 'technology' is so clever & unexpected; I can't believe it wasn't thought of earlier. I will definitely try other products from this line as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment