Marypause50 ~10 years later still a blog about gardens, simplicity, friendships, gratitude, health,

New Products Review ~ L'Oreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal Golden Serum & L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Foundation

    I enjoy doing these products reviews so much mainly because the cost of these products can really add up! I don't want a drawer full of unused products & neither do you. So I do my due diligence before purchasing & in this case L'Oreal made it easy. They put samples in magazines ~ Helloooo, genius! I've only been using these two products for a week ~ that's how excited I am to share!
   The first product is L'Oreal's Age Perfect Cell Renewal Golden Serum. If you haven't used a serum before now is the time. Research is finding it to be the most beneficial step in youthful skincare (behind sunscreen of course).The serum goes on your face before your moisturizer (or before a moisturizing foundation if you choose). This one is amazing in every category: price, ease of use, overall texture & fragrance and finally how does it make my skin feel & look. It boasts ingredients for cell regeneration properties (LHA), powerful antioxidants (Natecium DHC), illuminators (Golden-micro-reflectors. I give this product a ten & my skin feels like a ten! It claims to smooth, soften, firm, plump & renew. You can purchase this on sale for around $19.99 & with added coupons, store & manufacturer, the price can be much less. There are other products in this line that I will try soon. The day cream with SPF would go on top of the serum. The night cream goes right on top and as you sleep. Prepare to heal...
   The second product is L'Oreal's Visible Lift Blur Foundation with opti-blur technology. Again, at the right regular price point of $15.00, you can even do better with sales & coupons. The size is generous too at 1.3 fl oz. When I tell you this foundation glides on effortlessly I mean effortlessly! It has light to medium coverage but is buildable if you have areas that need attention. It claims to instantly blur lines, spots & uneven texture, leaving your face soft & smooth. I have been using their tube of Miracle Blur for years & still feel the need to put the additional on my forehead over the foundation on certain days**, but all else rings true to this tester. My face looks as fresh at the end of the day as the beginning. It contains sunscreen and has a lightweight feel.  If you have rosacea, I think this would be an excellent choice. Don't forget you can return a foundation to your store with your receipt if you don't like the color match - yes, even if you used it. I like to take the almost empty bottle of my latest shade match & go from there to find a close match.
** If I don't drink enough water, yes plain old H2O, I see it in my skin immediately, so HYDRATE for smoother slin & it's FREE!! Let's age perfectly together...

No comments:

Post a Comment