Marypause50 ~10 years later still a blog about gardens, simplicity, friendships, gratitude, health,

New Products Alert! ~ Sensational Miracles!

    Yes, it has been awhile since I have reviewed any products. Of course by now, you know I need to be WOWed by a product for a review to happen! I am hereby, WOWed by the following products.
    Sensational ~ The first is Maybelline's new mascara Lash Sensational. I admit I have skimpy lashes these days and getting skimpier all the time. I was even thinking of purchasing the more recent $25.00+ expensive mascara with the coat of fibers you add to the process. (And OMG ~ thought about false lashes too for special occasions!) I am glad I waited! This mascara is an easy A+++. It has a wand with short bristles on one side to coat the base of your lashes easily & safely & when you are ready the full wand in the opposite side to coat lengthen & wow you! It was that easy & I cannot believe I really do still have all these lashes! It went on smooth with zero clumping tendencies. I am sold. It applied quickly & I have only needed one coat & still felt like I was wearing false lashes!! At an average price, without benefit of coupons or sales, of $6.99, the other makeup lines should be ashamed to charge so much for mascara that promises all this. Run, do not walk to your nearest store - it is sold everywhere except the pricey department store makeup counters!
    Miracles ~ The second (and third) new products are the Garnier facial Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream ~ Anti-Age + Anti-Fatigue both night & eye cream. These last winter months with the dry air are killers for my skin. I have found the answer... I glide on the night cream (which is like a cream/gel) with its blends of hyaluronic & hydroxy acids for cell deep hydration & turnover and plant extracts and when I wake up I still feel moisturized! It is a miracle because not being a back sleeper, the moisture seems to leave my face right into that pillow! The eye cream, which is really a thick gel, glides on and has the added caffeine which works for my dark circles. There is the lightest fragrance & it provides  amazing results. I also wear both during the day this time of year & it works with serums & foundations beautifully. The price is also an astounding, $14.99 avg. each without sale or coupons. Garnier has done it again!
   So, Ladies, these aren't even treat yourselves to these products ~ these are easy must haves to save time & save your skin! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment