Marypause50 ~10 years later still a blog about gardens, simplicity, friendships, gratitude, health,

Effortless Inspirations

     We all need a bit of way to go, you're on the right track, keep it going, don't ever give up type of inspiration! There are those who read or listen to books on tape on life affirming topics. More & more I feel we all need something to reaffirm that the twisting , turning road we are all on is something to embrace in our lives & definitely the most interesting! I for one love inspiration quotes. I also have many books that in short paragraphs give you something good to think about. (Current bedside book: "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff... and it's all small stuff (simple ways to keep the little things from taking over your life) by Richard Carlson, Ph.D. In brief paragraphs he touches on so much that we need to remember but easily forget. Of course if you are a regular reader to this blog, you know how I love the daily, small chapter reads found in Simple Abundance by Sarah Ban Breathnach! Now, the link to my most effortless inspirational favorite is below!!!
    In order for us to complete our daily tasks we need to be centered, grounded & find joy in it all. Something I touched upon in my Looking Forward to 2016 blog, my favorite way to start my day is with an inspirational message tailored just for me: TUT - A Note From the Universe ~ created by Mike Dooley (a contributor to the best-seller The Secret & author countless books like the wonderful Infinite Possibilities). Mike's famous quote is "thoughts become things... choose the good ones!" and is the basis for what he tries to convey to you in a fun, light-hearted way. To say they are life affirming words to start your day is an understatement! And they arrive Monday-Friday right to my e-mail (some days it is the only e-mail I read & I read before I even get out of bed!) My paragraph today reads:

"When in a hurry, mary, step #1 for changing the entire world is falling in love with it as it already is.  Same for changing yourself. And best of all, mary, with this approach, there is no step #2.
You like? The Universe.

Sign up for free today. He also offers free on-line workshops throughout the year.

Sit back and effortlessly take in all the inspiration that is offered: "thoughts DO become things... choose the good ones!"

No comments:

Post a Comment