Marypause50 ~10 years later still a blog about gardens, simplicity, friendships, gratitude, health,

The Twelve Ideas of Christmas ~ First Idea

    So here's the idea for my latest blog ~ The Twelve Ideas of Christmas from me to you ~ one per day. These are ideas, recipes, inspirations to keep you moving with all that you need for the holidays as a gift giver, hostess, party-goer and so on...

The First Idea of Christmas my Blogger gave to me...


A Chocolates Filled Advent Calendar - This is the gift that gives from December 1st through the 25th! Behind each perforated picture is the sweetest piece of chocolate. This is a favorite of my daughter (who is now 23)! When she was in Australia thru Christmastime, I even mailed one to her - tradition and all that! The calendars can be found at most grocery stores, CVS, World Market, etc.! Brings out the kid in everyone!! This is my perfect idea for my coworkers this year; lots of stress the first couple weeks of the month so a little sweetness will hopefully go a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment