Marypause50 ~10 years later still a blog about gardens, simplicity, friendships, gratitude, health,

Great Canon SX150 Camera Deal!


   I had to share this amazing camera deal coming up this week at Target stores & online Target (see link below). I have been in the market for a new camera since the teenage tester decided to take my camera & hers on her semester abroad in Scotland. It's the camera I take all those great garden shots with. So this camera on sale Sunday, February 10th and online now is my camera but the newer model. It is so easy to use! It is not a point and shoot that goes in your pocket but it is the perfect size for everything else. It's the Canon SX150 reg. $199.99. It is an amazing easy-to-use camera with image stabilizers, optical zoom 12x, 14.1 MP, 3” screen and 720p HD video. The sale is for $99.00 (half price) with a $30.00 Target gift card! Again it starts tomorrow, Sunday, w/ the gift card at the stores & online but is on sale online already. So if you are in the market for a great camera for any upcoming events this is an awesome deal. It gets excellent reviews from camerafolk, not just from novices like me! It takes AA batteries which I actually like & they have the best deals on these at your Costco, Sam’s Club box type stores. I believe I bought 40 for $11.99! I hope this works out for my readers. I know many have cameras with their phones, but using a real camera lends an artistic eye to the process. (There is a manual setting too). Taking photos of your garden & as my friend just said her garden & horses, puts you in a relaxed in-the-moment place that is very peaceful & beautiful. As you can see by my photos at left, it becomes truly a wonderful bonus to have these after all your hard work. You become an artist in your own tranquil setting. Enjoy!
   
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=canon+sx150&category=0%7CAll%7Cmatchallpartial%7Call+categories    

No comments:

Post a Comment