Marypause50 ~10 years later still a blog about gardens, simplicity, friendships, gratitude, health,

The Wet Brush Review

    You know by now that if I dedicate an entire blog to a single product it must be something special. Well, The Wet Brush is no exception! Advertised as ‘The Healthy Detangling After Shower Brush’, with claims of no tears, snags, clumps or tangles. My hairdresser told me about the brush knowing that my daughter has longer hair. Her college-age, wavy-haired twin daughters both swear by it. So, it was time for the Teenage Tester to spring into action. This is a no-brainer, it works like a charm. She was hooked after one use. Knowing that our hair is most vulnerable when wet, this brush is a God-send. No more detangling combs or worse yet, you or your kids ripping through their hair with something else! I will be picking up my own next time I am there. I purchased my first at a Hair Cuttery. See the link below for their website & other retailers & products. If you have daughters, nieces, friends with curly, wavy or shoulder length to long hair, this is the product for them! If you have young children with no patience with having their hair ‘combed’ out – this works fast! Enjoy the extra time in a day you get. Hey, those minutes add up! If you save one minute a day, that’s over six hours a year! As always, I am here to simplify your lives!

http://thewetbrush.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment