Marypause50 ~10 years later still a blog about gardens, simplicity, friendships, gratitude, health,

Hada Labo Tokyo Hydrators

   It has been some time since I’ve reviewed a hair & beauty product for you. I’ve used this particular product less than a couple of weeks now & I just had to share! The Hada Labo Toyko line of facial skin hydrators is that amazing. The line of five products is sold at Ulta stores & Ulta online. I have only tried the Skin Plumping Gel Cream so far. This is the time of year when it seems the air/heat just sucks the moisture out of your skin. This cream contains Super Hyaluronic acids (3 kinds put together) for a product that contains the most of this buzz word ingredient. Hyaluronic acid is what holds the moisture in your skin & attracts moisture to your skin. This also contains collagen, arginine & ceramides – all buzz words of the most expensive moisturizers. The best part is the price! The five products range from $11.99-$24.99 full price. This, of course, is Ulta we’re talking about! So products are always going on sale & they have that wonderful $3.50 off coupon every week. I even had a $3.00 off manufacturer’s coupon (which is why I researched this in the first place. – they had me at hyaluronic acid!).  The line is on sale now buy one, get on 50% off until 12-24 with a $5.00 off coupon! This hydrator is amazing. It feels wonderful going on, my skin looks & feels silky & it works great under foundation. It feels like a super hydrating serum. It claims to plump lines & wrinkles & I agree. I am looking forward to checking out the rest of the line!
http://www.ulta.com/ulta/a/Hada-Labo-Tokyo/_/N-1z13ouy?ciSelector=searchResults&cmpid=PS_Non!google!ULTA_Small_Brands&CAPCID=32456860830&cadevice=c&CA_6C15C=330000200000039022

No comments:

Post a Comment