Marypause50 ~10 years later still a blog about gardens, simplicity, friendships, gratitude, health,

Drink More Water!

   I will keep #4 as simple as possible, because it is as simple as it gets – drink more water! You will simply have a healthier body, younger looking skin & shinier hair just to name a few beauty benefits. For overall good health, we need water (to prevent dehydration & the 3pm sluggies!)  I know people shy away from the whole concept because they think they need eight glasses a day. This is no longer the rule. Of course, your level of activity plays a role. Also, if you hesitate because you think you’ll be up all night in the bathroom, just don’t drink after say 7pm or whatever works for your body. Just up what you have been drinking even if it’s by one or two glasses a day. I always take a water bottle with me in the car. When I think I have just one more errand & it turns into three, it’s always refreshingly waiting for me! Yes, cold water burns more calories than room temp water but it’s about health & adding a simple addition to your day & warm water has benefits too! With so many choices out there, I’m sure you can find one for you, but remember too, it is FREE (and with a squeeze of lemon – healthy & yummy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment