Marypause50 ~10 years later still a blog about gardens, simplicity, friendships, gratitude, health,

Garnier Nourishing Cleansing Oil Review

  I am very excited about this first product review of 2014. I have blogged about cleansing oils for the face before, but now there is an economical way to do it! And, no surprise to me, Garnier brand is leading the way. Their Garnier Clean line now has a Nourishing Cleansing Oil! Chock full of oils like jojoba, macademia & safflower, this wonderful smelling cleanser is just what we have been waiting for, Ladies. It comes in a 4.2 oz pump bottle at a price $5.99!! (Target) That was not on sale or with any coupons (and I know they will come soon). If you were hesitant about buying a higher priced oil (because that’s all there was), now is the time to try this revolution in cleaning skin. I rate this higher than the Philosophy & Josie Moran that I have been using in ‘lathering’ (which none of them really do), fragrance, & the ability to leave my face silky smooth. Remember, if you have normal to dry skin, then you should be cleansing only at bedtime & not in the morning. In the morning, just shower & continue with your moisturizers. (especially this dry, winter time of year.) Go out & purchase this product soon & don’t suffer another minute with tight, dry skin. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment