Marypause50 ~10 years later still a blog about gardens, simplicity, friendships, gratitude, health,

The Twelve Ideas of Christmas ~ Eleventh Day

The Eleventh Idea of Christmas My Blogger Gave to Me..

Embrace traditions old & new.

There are just certain things I feel have to be passed on to my daughter or they may be lost forever! There truly are so many we embrace every season but here are a few from this blogger to you.
Ribbon candy & clear toy pops are two of those candy traditions from when I was growing up and the one I started with my daughter was the chocolate advent calendar. Right after Christmas we looked forward the Christmas visits when I was growing up. We would see Aunt & Uncles and cousins and family friends. These visits weren't over the top with food, but usually involved a tray of their delicious cookies. It was usually a one on one family type of visit. I want to make sure we have a few of those too this year. We have worked so hard decorating and baking. It is a perfect time to serve the cookies and holiday tea! These visits are usually during the week & not late nights so they are a perfect way to connect with family & friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment