Marypause50 ~10 years later still a blog about gardens, simplicity, friendships, gratitude, health,

The Twelve Ideas of Christmas ~ Fifth Idea

Add Lighting ~ Everywhere you can!

This is truly the simplest, most beautiful, most bang for the buck decorating idea you can do. The sky is the limit with lights these days too; from traditional to LED options, you can get very creative. My favorite things are putting/puddling lights inside baskets, vases, bottles, lanterns, anything that can hold them. Where there is no electrical outlet handy, I use the battery operated LED lights on a wire. They are fabulous!! I use on wreaths and in all the tabletop sleighs I have collected from garage sales over the years. I decorate with greens and pics and candles and add the lights last. Makes everything glow! I use the Merry Brite lights from CVS for this. They have all designs now. They even have clothes pins shapes that light & will hold you Christmas cards! Genius! Happy Lighting the way for Santa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment