Marypause50 ~10 years later still a blog about gardens, simplicity, friendships, gratitude, health,

New Product Alert - Moisturizers, Hair & Sunscreen

   I always love passing along an awesome product or two. At the drug store price point, the greatest products are there just waiting to be discovered (by myself & my teenage tester)!
   So I keep coming back to the Organix line of products. They have now branched into the skincare line & yay for us! The Moroccan argan creamy oil body lotion & dry body oil are two of the best. With the same delicate fragrance of the sensational hair products, they are wonderful to use. The body oil is used in the shower on wet skin or very damp & gives your skin a great sheen. The body lotion is ultra moisturizing & can be used anytime for a great glow. These products are at the $8.99 price point but go on sale. (This week CVS is offering $5.00 in bonus bucks for $10.00 spent – this includes hair care) The skincare line offers other scents that I am anxious to try. I also bought their Moroccan curling perfection defining cream. I have slightly wavy hair & thought I’d give it a try. What I got was an awesome ‘beach’ wavy look that is very popular now. I hope this company keeps up the good work!!
    In the sunscreen blog of last week I recommended the L’Oreal Sublime Sun line of sunscreens. Again, you can never use enough sunscreen & these are wonderful for women. Often on sale & at the $9.99 price not on sale, it’s worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment