Marypause50 ~10 years later still a blog about gardens, simplicity, friendships, gratitude, health,

Beauty Lines 101

     There are many ‘top finds’ of face, hair & body products mentioned in many a magazine, tv show or website. I enjoy sharing with you the best of the inexpensive; to try some of the newest of the inexpensive & blog reviews on those products. This fun for me, but I have found there to be product ‘lines’ that stand out for sure. With so many cosmetics & hair products sometimes you just need a place to start.
      For cosmetics & face care, I find L’Oreal to be the most consistent. I have already mentioned the Revitalift Deep Set Wrinkle Repair Night in an earlier blog. Fabulous for your night time moisturizer. The Visible Lift Serum Absolute Concealer is new & wonderful too. I have yet to mention my favorite liquid foundation. This is also the Visible Lift Serum Absolute. I will discuss some foundations in a later blog. Their Everpure haircare products are amazing for color-treated hair as well. So if you need something quickly because you are out, L’Oreal is one good place to start. (trying right now the Lumi line)
     For all your skincare needs, the Boot’s No 7 line is the perfect starting point too. Found at Ulta & Target exclusively, this is the skincare choice for Princess Kate. Hailing from England, I mentioned a few products in my Beautiful Skin blog. So inexpensive & great for your skin. Two products I also use consistently is the Radiance Revealed Exfoliator & the Soft & Soothed Gentle Toner. Both under $9.00 (& that’s without coupons) they are wonderful product choice.
     Lastly, along with Boots & L’Oreal I’d have to say is the Organix line of hair care products. What I have used so far (Moroccan Argan Oil & Cherry Pomegranate Shine Spray) have been wonderful & my teenage tester is ready to try more. We have the Argan Oil poo & conditoner in the house, along with the deep penetrating conditioner. I will keep you posted. (I can say right now, my hair has never looked or felt this good in 50 years!)
     So use these lines as a starting point if you are ever stuck & I will review all kinds of products as we go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment