Marypause50 ~10 years later still a blog about gardens, simplicity, friendships, gratitude, health,

New Product Alert ~ It's a Miracle!

    Readers, you know I always have your back when it comes to great, new, affordable products & 2013 will be no exception! I am happy to report we did not have to wait long for our first absolutely amazing product by L’Oreal. It is their Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother. The consistency of a heavy cream, you are to apply it over your lines & wrinkles and they disappear! It is also broad spectrum sunscreen. Well it rates an A+ for me on the forehead lines. I hate to use the words face spackle, but essentially that is what it does; it fills into the lines & smooths. It works best as your very last step; so over your foundation & moisturizers of choice. It leaves a very matte appearance. I usually dust a bit of shimmer on top & it looks fresh & youthful all day long! It is not too dissimilar from their Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base. I think they have taken it a step further. It comes in a generous size 1.18 oz. tube & is priced at Walmart for $19.97 before coupons. I would not find the need to smooth over my nose or cheeks so on the sunscreen front I would rate it a C. The matte look is not what I’m going for on my cheeks! So remember to keep with the moisturizers & luminous foundations & use this Miracle last to perfect what’s already pretty darn beautiful & perfect I’m sure! (see Mark Twain’s quote above)

No comments:

Post a Comment