Marypause50 ~10 years later still a blog about gardens, simplicity, friendships, gratitude, health,

Your 2013 New Start ~ Enough Already!

   So the cover of January’s Redbook magazine (a publication which I think is wonderful), is featuring the headlines: Your 2013 New Start! The 5 day slimdown, 23 speedy ways to get organized, Do this money cleanse & wipe out your debt, Copy healthy changes top docs are making. Well you get the idea & I say ENOUGH ALREADY!!
   I realize it’s the beginning of a new year but you could drive yourself crazy beginning the year trying to implement too many new changes! So let’s make a pact to start slow this year. I for one need desperately to organize all the blog ‘inspirations’ I come across. Well, I thought I was organized but really am not. So this is my ONE thing. I have put no deadline on myself, no pressure and know I will get this done, happily. (there are great tips in this issue) I will move on to something else at some point. It is our nature to want to self-improve (hell, it’s minimally a billion dollar industry!) But please, don’t try a dozen new things at once. Choose one & be happier. Choose one and finally feel accomplished. Keep it simple. I think simple equates to success. So let your new start this year be a simpler, slower, comfortable & happier one.

No comments:

Post a Comment