Marypause50 ~10 years later still a blog about gardens, simplicity, friendships, gratitude, health,

Huiles de Beauté

    This is the time of year when your skin is CRAVING moisture! There are three beauty oils that I have been testing & using on face, hair & body & I’d like to share my results with you. They are all wonderful, so read on.
     I have been doing my own product test of the facial cleansing oil from Philosophy called purity made simple. Trying an actual oil on my face took a true leap of faith for me. I am so glad I did, however!! It is a wonderful product.  I have only been using for a couple of weeks but I am ready to review! The light citrus scent smells delicious & as soon as the oil touches water in your hand it looks like a white cream. My skin feels amazing using this product. It is definitely a keeper, especially for this time of year. I give it a 10 out of 10. Price is $25.00 & available at Ulta (you can’t use the coupon on this) & Sephora. A little pricey for this spaver but soooo worth it.
    The second product is also new to me. This one is for the hair & is called Moroccan argan oil by organix. It is a moisturizing oil to restore shine & softness. After you towel dry the hair you work some into your hair & style as usual. It smells wonderful & my shoulder length hair feels amazing. It also controls the static you get this time of year. It really revitalizes the hair & as if you can’t tell, I am crazy about this product too. (and at a $6.00 price point!) I also give this a 10 out of 10.
    The last product is for the skin & is a tried & true favorite. Neutrogena light sesame oil is has been around for years. It absorbs quickly, smells wonderful & leaves a great sheen on your skin. The price is around $13-$14 but every pharmacy store sells their version of the products for a much lower price. I also give this oil a 10 out of 10.
     Enjoy!
STEPHANIE COUNTDOWN: 7 DAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment